• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Yeah that'll fix it. He won't get too frustrated when the plumbers can't see what he sees.
He won’t, playing 20+ minutes per game and producing offense. Just because those guys are not in the NHL doesn’t mean they are celery stalks. Most of those guys were offensive stars in juniors and many have more professional experience than him. What’s wrong with playing at your level?

Ask anyone following the Rocket, the coaching stinks.

Now the coaching in the big club also stinks. MSL played for Cooper but he's not Cooper.

My opinion, which has been crafted from public and private info, is that there's no desire to change anything. This is an organic tank. Hughes and Houle Jr do have history too but I can't help but feel that once this season and the upcoming draft plays out then you'll see coaching and personnel moves. Why pay two people to tank? User what you got then adjust.

It is so funny. If our top pick needs others to generate for him then we should trade him for Mccarron
Keep in mind HuGo also let Beck go back to OHL, and wouldn’t let Mesar go to AHL. There seems to be a systematic individual plan in place for each of the prospects.

Only time will tell…

To be clear I simply don't see him improving any better in Laval. The second he makes a mistake he'll be relegated to less ice and worse team mates.

You could sit there and think that won't happen but cashew (peanuts kid) doesn't know differently.

Then fire the coaches.

There is a ton for Slaf to learn and improve on. Let him play a prominent role in juniors or AHL.

I would tell him. You are going to play 20 games in Laval. Here is what we want you to work on. Here are the resources (skills coach can travel). Put in the work and we will have you back up.

Alternatively send him to juniors. Seemed to work for Leon :p

Keep in mind HuGo also let Beck go back to OHL, and wouldn’t let Mesar go to AHL. There seems to be a systematic individual plan in place for each of the prospects.

Only time will tell…
Or habsy is right at the AHL coaches are that bad. Very interesting.

I hope there is a plan in place. And everybody is different so it makes sense. I'm not convinced the nhl is the best place to learn. Especially for a euro adapting to so many hockey and cultural differences.

No joke I would rather that, send him to a team about to make a memorial cup run, than Laval. Watch a few games guys, seriously, you'll see what I mean.
That would have been my first choice but once he goes there he cannot come back up iirc.

For the record I thought Slaf was fine last night, one of our better players, but I still would like him to have more puck possession time.

Then fire the coaches.

There is a ton for Slaf to learn and improve on. Let him play a prominent role in juniors or AHL.

I would tell him. You are going to play 20 games in Laval. Here is what we want you to work on. Here are the resources (skills coach can travel). Put in the work and we will have you back up.

Alternatively send him to juniors. Seemed to work for Leon :p
Dude what part of

1673383279645.gif

Are you not getting this year? If changes aren't made next fall then bitch but for now the losers under contract are driving this war machine

Back