• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs sign Riley Barber to one-year, $700k deal

Demon Blond

Obviously he’s done for the day if that’s his latest move.

He will sign Lhekonen and Armia and announce that as the major moves. Watch.

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
But I’m effective at prioritizing. And I know when someone else isn’t.

No harm in making small deals while you're negotiating on bigger deals. Some of these players are in discussions with multiple teams. You have to wait for responses.

Demon Blond

No harm in making small deals while you're negotiating on bigger deals. Some of these players are in discussions with multiple teams. You have to wait for responses.

It makes no sense. Even 20 minutes wasted on a guy who will be there in August. Agostino, Froese, Peca, the list goes on, this GM needs to FOCUS.

Last edited:

GrandWazoo

It makes no sense. Even 20 minutes wasted on a guy who will be there in August. Agostino, Froese, Peca, the list goes on, this GM needs to FOCUS.
Have you looked around the league? Bunch of those guys getting signed today. They had the whole week to prepare. They identify a few guys for needs they have, prepare the offers then at noon send the offers and wait. If they like the guy, what's the point of waiting until August?

wiseguy1

Probably the best way to go is to take advantage of teams in cap distress, but they haven't done anything there either.