• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds #87261 - IPTV in 2024

Iptvload with Tivimate on a shield pro. Very good so far. A couple hiccups on opening night but ok since. I get the NHL replay channels that runs all the recent games on loop. Pretty good stuff.

ApolloTV with Apple TV and VPN is still my setup.

Quality was hit and miss when I used it last year. Navigating the menu was kind of a joke, and you never knew what channels were going to work vs what was just on the massive fucking list to scroll through.

Was fine, but I'm curious about what else is out there.

How are others organized?

My current one breaks down channels by country or category, as long as I refresh the links a guide shows up (not always accurate)

ApolloTV with Apple TV and VPN is still my setup.

Ditto, but starting to explore others as sometimes it hasn’t been working and hard to navigate to find streams (just call things ufc or nhl without more context(. Coukd be because I’m in Asia/Middle East vs Canada where friends have no complaints. But firestick I find better than Apple TV.

Because NHL and UFC change channels on the app. Fucken sucks to track down. UFC a bit easier as using UK broadcast which is always same channel. But still - it’s a joke at times to figure out where things are.

What is best free vpn?

Back