• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hockey Media & Business Thread

Any preseason games on tv?
Monday, Sept. 16, 7 p.m., vs. Devils: TSN2, RDS*
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 7 p.m., vs. Florida Panthers at Bathurst, N.B.: SN1, TVA Sports
Thursday, Sept. 19, 7 p.m., vs. Florida Panthers: TSN2, RDS*
Saturday, Sept. 21, 7:30 p.m., at Ottawa Senators: TSN5, RDS*
Monday, Sept. 23, 7 p.m., vs. Toronto Maple Leafs: TSN2, RDS**
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m. at Toronto Maple Leafs: TSN2, RDS**
Saturday, Sept. 28, 7 p.m., vs. Ottawa Senators: TSN5, RDS*
* Only available in Canadiens broadcast region: Quebec, Atlantic Canada and eastern Ontario
** Also available in Maple Leafs broadcast region (Ontario except eastern Ontario) on TSN4
All pre-season matches will also be broadcast on radio on TSN 690 and 98.5 FM in Montreal.

Monday, Sept. 16, 7 p.m., vs. Devils: TSN2, RDS*
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 7 p.m., vs. Florida Panthers at Bathurst, N.B.: SN1, TVA Sports
Thursday, Sept. 19, 7 p.m., vs. Florida Panthers: TSN2, RDS*
Saturday, Sept. 21, 7:30 p.m., at Ottawa Senators: TSN5, RDS*
Monday, Sept. 23, 7 p.m., vs. Toronto Maple Leafs: TSN2, RDS**
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m. at Toronto Maple Leafs: TSN2, RDS**
Saturday, Sept. 28, 7 p.m., vs. Ottawa Senators: TSN5, RDS*
* Only available in Canadiens broadcast region: Quebec, Atlantic Canada and eastern Ontario
** Also available in Maple Leafs broadcast region (Ontario except eastern Ontario) on TSN4
All pre-season matches will also be broadcast on radio on TSN 690 and 98.5 FM in Montreal.
I looked everywhere for this. Thanks. Looks like they all are lol

I see you're all fixed up Count.

I've been getting the bugs out today, finally found time.

Amazing news: Bob McKenzie, who was supposed to retire at the end of this season, has signed a five-year extension with TSN!

Amazing news: Bob McKenzie, who was supposed to retire at the end of this season, has signed a five-year extension with TSN!

Yes, this is definitely great news.

Well said

I think this has gone too far . I have good friends who come from various backgrounds and religions and they are all good people

By buddy put a picture of his grand daughter and Santa from a mall on his desk last year . A co-worker got offended and went to management because they don't agree with Santa and the Christmas season .

He was kindly asked to remove it and he said no . He told them to walk away from my desk and don't look at it and take a hike in basic terms .

WTF is this world coming too . As he says , I don't tell them to not stink the lunch room with their spicy food that lingers for hours or tell them not to go to their prayers and leave the office for an hour every week .

Ya but even if Cherry was right that many immigrants dont buy poppies, it was a real insult to veterans and children of veterans who are immigrants. For example many South Asians participated in the WWs when their countries were part of the British Empire. I am not a military buff, but even I know that.

Anyway, the guy is 85 years old and Sportsnet is bleeding money Why didnt they let him go during the off season instead of waiting for him to make a mistake.

There were a 1000 better ways for Cherry to make his point that all Canucks need to be more grateful.

Ya but even if Cherry was right that many immigrants dont buy poppies, it was a real insult to veterans and children of veterans who are immigrants. For example many South Asians participated in the WWs when their countries were part of the British Empire. I am not a military buff, but even I know that.

Anyway, the guy is 85 years old and Sportsnet is bleeding money Why didnt they let him go during the off season instead of waiting for him to make a mistake.

There were a 1000 better ways for Cherry to make his point that all Canucks need to be more grateful.

Agreed , however in your opinion if the roles were reversed what`s the reaction ?

If a visible minority was on the show and made a remark about white people not buying poppies , I dont think you get this level of attention

Back