• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Home Opener 10/8/2024

BIX8189

Got the chance to be at the home opener yesterday.

My thoughts were that the team looked ok for the first game of the season. I thought they outplayed the Blues for a good bit of the game. After scoring two and having a potential third wiped off from being offside (clearly offside), they seemed to unravel a bit.

I hope they can find a way to score. I didn't really notice Stephenson that much, but I thought Montour was noticeable for his shifts. I'd really like to see Shane Wright become. the player the Kraken hope him to be.

Overall a good time at the arena, too bad they couldn't mount a comeback for the home crowd.

Got the chance to be at the home opener yesterday.

My thoughts were that the team looked ok for the first game of the season. I thought they outplayed the Blues for a good bit of the game. After scoring two and having a potential third wiped off from being offside (clearly offside), they seemed to unravel a bit.

I hope they can find a way to score. I didn't really notice Stephenson that much, but I thought Montour was noticeable for his shifts. I'd really like to see Shane Wright become. the player the Kraken hope him to be.

Overall a good time at the arena, too bad they couldn't mount a comeback for the home crowd.
Welcome to Forumice!

I was very disappointed when the Habs didn't take Wright #1. So far I do like their choice in Slafkosky... But I do think that Seattle are going to be very happy with Wright in the long run.

Back