• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Inaugural Draft (Official Draft Order)

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Pick # Team Name
1 Indianapolis Racers
2 Minnesota Fighting Saints
3 Kansas City Scouts
4 New York Raiders
5 Toronto Toros
6 Hamburg Freezers
7 Cincinnati Stingers
8 Birmingham Bulls
9 Phoenix Roadrunners
10 Manitoba Moose
11 Las Vegas Gamblers
12 Vancouver Blazers
13 Montreal Maroons
14 Florida Everblades

Last edited:
Re: Inaugural Draft (please vote)

I vote today, as well. Where I'm auto-drating the first few picks, it'll be a big help for me having it done today.

I have the day off, but honestly, I won't be able to draft after today -- unless we have our drafts at 9pm EST.

I have the day off, but honestly, I won't be able to draft after today -- unless we have our drafts at 9pm EST.

The draft is tomorrow.

This is just for the draft order. I can set it today using a random generator or we can let Fantrax do it tomorrow. Just before the draft.

I'm fine with knowing the draft order today...
There was some discussion as to "keepers" on the other thread-- was a decision made? Will there be keepers, and are these keepers going forward or keepers we had last season?

I'm fine with knowing the draft order today...
There was some discussion as to "keepers" on the other thread-- was a decision made? Will there be keepers, and are these keepers going forward or keepers we had last season?

No, we're starting 100% fresh.

Next season we will have 6 keepers.

I kind of like letting the draft site randomize the draft order, but don't have any issue with people wanting to know in advance.

Also 14 teams seems perfectly fine if you don't fill the final 2 spots.

I kind of like letting the draft site randomize the draft order, but don't have any issue with people wanting to know in advance.

Also 14 teams seems perfectly fine if you don't fill the final 2 spots.

I'm good either way... but I understand wanting to know early for draft strategy. I think I'll go ahead and send plug the names and email addresses into the generator and then everyone gets and email and we know nothing funny went on. Not that anyone would accuse me of that (besides Habsy.)

Yeah I think I agree re 14 teams. I like it.

Official Draft Order.

Pick # Team Name
1 Indianapolis Racers
2 Minnesota Fighting Saints
3 Kansas City Scouts
4 New York Raiders
5 Toronto Toros
6 Hamburg Freezers
7 Cincinnati Stingers
8 Birmingham Bulls
9 Phoenix Roadrunners
10 Manitoba Moose
11 Las Vegas Gamblers
12 Vancouver Blazers
13 Montreal Maroons
14 Florida Everblades

Tully will be about a half hour late for the draft. I think maybe we go 1:15 for the first couple rounds. Just to maybe buy him enough time to be there for one pick extra. Then go to a minute.

Would consider swapping 1st, 2nd and 4th round picks with someone who is drafting later and is looking for someone in particular at #3 overall.

Back