• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Laval Rocket Thread

GGpX

For those interested, tonight's season opener is on RDS and a bunch of games will be on RDS over the season.

Game is at 7PM. I'll see if I can spare some time to watch.

Projected lines:

Veilleux - Weal - Harvey-Pinard
Dauphin - Poehling - Lucchini
Teasdale - Blandisi - Ylonen
Pezzetta - Vejdemo - Lynch

Ouellet - Brook
Leskinen - Fleury
Olofsson - Schueneman

Primeau
McNiven

Guhle's not playing tonight, but I'll be curious to see how he does.

I want to see Poehling and Fleury stand out and show that they should be in the NHL and not the AHL.

I want to see how Teasdale looks, hasn't played in nearly 2 years. Curious to see how Ylonen looks as well. I want to see if Brooks has improved from last year or if he's plateau'ed.

Defense and goaltending should be good. Forwards , a little underwhelming. Ylonen will be the interesting one to watch.

For those interested, tonight's season opener is on RDS and a bunch of games will be on RDS over the season.

Game is at 7PM. I'll see if I can spare some time to watch.

Projected lines:

Veilleux - Weal - Harvey-Pinard
Dauphin - Poehling - Lucchini
Teasdale - Blandisi - Ylonen
Pezzetta - Vejdemo - Lynch

Ouellet - Brook
Leskinen - Fleury
Olofsson - Schueneman

Primeau
McNiven

I thought Hillis was on the team

Teasdale looked good, played with a lot of energy , picked up a goal and an assist in a 5-1 win. Ylonen one assist as well.

Guhle's not playing tonight, but I'll be curious to see how he does.

I want to see Poehling and Fleury stand out and show that they should be in the NHL and not the AHL.

I want to see how Teasdale looks, hasn't played in nearly 2 years. Curious to see how Ylonen looks as well. I want to see if Brooks has improved from last year or if he's plateau'ed.
I watched most of it. Belleville is a bad team.

Blandisi scored a couple. Teasdale. Ouellet

Back