• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs' Prospect/Marlies Discussion Thread!

If we sign Pietro, we definitely have a chance of having TWO 1sts to use this year, given that Freddy, Johnsson, and Dermott would all be exiting for value.

Conclusion? Get Pietro.

If Hendrix is avail at 16, I don't see how the Habs pass up the local kid, homerun possibility. Concussion history or not.

If Hendrix is avail at 16, I don't see how the Habs pass up the local kid, homerun possibility. Concussion history or not.
I’m expecting MB to snag one of Bourque or Lapierre at 16 to appease the local fans for not getting a shot at Lafreniere.

I'm partial to Hendrix myself. Leafs will probably grab him or Bourque.

I'm more concerned about the lack of goal scoring with Lapierre than the concussions. Even in minor hockey he didn't score goals.

But I guess guys like Gomez and Getzlaf were still pretty good players scoring 10-15 goals a year.

I'm more concerned about the lack of goal scoring with Lapierre than the concussions. Even in minor hockey he didn't score goals.

But I guess guys like Gomez and Getzlaf were still pretty good players scoring 10-15 goals a year.
Barzal is decent too

Think more Adam Oates. That’s where i see him. Elite passer, average scorer.

If we sign Pietro, we definitely have a chance of having TWO 1sts to use this year, given that Freddy, Johnsson, and Dermott would all be exiting for value.

Conclusion? Get Pietro.

that all adds up imho.

giphy.gif

Interesting. Tallest guy is 6"4 and the next tallest is 6"2.

And 50% of the 32 players are under 6"0. The small NHLer era is in full force now.

1. Sandin 20
2. Robertson 19
3. Liljegren 21
4. Amirov 19
5. Hirvonen 18
6. Niemela 18
7. Hallander 20
8. Abramov 19
9. Ovchinnikov 18
10. Villeneuve 18

Back