• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

On Bozon.

That was a pre draft report.... I editted it after the draft, but the only change I made was to put him as drafted by the Habs.

Also he has a 7 game point streak going. 5 goals, 8 assists in that time.

As for Bozon's skating, I'm looking at his acceleration, his quick first step, and his ability to use changes of pace to beat defenders. I agree, pure straight line speed is merely good.... its the other aspects that rated as great IMO.

we have any comparables for players his age in the NCAA?

I've never been good at comparing players. Ask zeke.

But even then, there's been so many players who've been studs as Seniors in the NCAA but never got a sniff of the NHL. Recently, though, you've had Matt Frattin, Cory Conacher, Viktor Stalberg who've established themselves as NHLers.

I've never been good at comparing players. Ask zeke.

But even then, there's been so many players who've been studs as Seniors in the NCAA but never got a sniff of the NHL. Recently, though, you've had Matt Frattin, Cory Conacher, Viktor Stalberg who've established themselves as NHLers.

Thanks.

I am assuming most prospects turn pro before their senior year. Good to see that there are some players that make it though.

Patrice Brisebois was on RDS's Antichambre talking about our defensive prospects on Monday night, more specifically Beaulieu & Dietz.

He had some great words for Darren Dietz. Said that he has a great work ethic for a 19 year old, is a very serious player who wants to be the best he can be. Compares him to "Gorges with more talent."

A great 5th round pick.

Patrice Brisebois was on RDS's Antichambre talking about our defensive prospects on Monday night, more specifically Beaulieu & Dietz.

He had some great words for Darren Dietz. Said that he has a great work ethic for a 19 year old, is a very serious player who wants to be the best he can be. Compares him to "Gorges with more talent."

A great 5th round pick.

Gorges with more talent? Talk about a jab at Gorges.

Brisebois was soffff, surprised he's in this management. Mellanby and Lapointe were at least tough players.

Bozon with another assist tonight which now gives him a 9 game point streak

Vail also had a goal tonight, and Archambault 2 goals.

Back