• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Them's the breaks.

I'm going to Moncton on the 24th-26th of March for work, I might catch the Wildcats season finale if there are still tickets available. Unless the people I'm with have no interest in going to see hockey.

isn’t this Kidney’s D +2 year?
That was a pretty old stat that hasn't really been tested lately. But riley was 1.7 ppg in his D+1

And all that meant was that there was a chance. Was more of a measure that if you didn't make that mark there was little hope for you.

The old stat was, and I'm trying to remember the dimensions...

If you had a player taken in the CHL and in his D+1 season, he wasn't > 1.2PPG, it was a guarantee that he wouldn't get to 30 goals or 65 points in the NHL. The two exceptions were: James Neal & Jeff Carter.

I think that there have been exceptions added to the list since then, but I can't be bothered to check.

The old stat was, and I'm trying to remember the dimensions...

If you had a player taken in the CHL and in his D+1 season, he wasn't > 1.2PPG, it was a guarantee that he wouldn't get to 30 goals or 65 points in the NHL. The two exceptions were: James Neal & Jeff Carter.

I think that there have been exceptions added to the list since then, but I can't be bothered to check.
Yeah, it was more of an excluder than a predictor of success.

You seem to not appreciate the fact that top teams fill their bottom 6 with younger, home grown players, not middle aged or older expensive UFA’s.
OK but its still nothing to get excited about,. Personally , I think he will always be a bubble player, cause despite having some decent hockey skills, he needs more "jam" to his game. When you are a bottom six player, you need to know how to get under the skin of the opponent.

OK but its still nothing to get excited about,. Personally , I think he will always be a bubble player, cause despite having some decent hockey skills, he needs more "jam" to his game. When you are a bottom six player, you need to know how to get under the skin of the opponent.
I said he seems NHL ready. Did I say I was excited about him? Geez.

MSL is worm

St. Louis said it’s possible that Jesse Ylönen — called up from the Rocket last week — will play on the No. 1 line with Nick Suzuki and Cole Caufield.
“We didn’t really have lines this morning because we’re not sure what’s going to happen,” St. Louis said.

MSL is worm

St. Louis said it’s possible that Jesse Ylönen — called up from the Rocket last week — will play on the No. 1 line with Nick Suzuki and Cole Caufield.
“We didn’t really have lines this morning because we’re not sure what’s going to happen,” St. Louis said.
I'm not that tall

MSL is worm

Oh sure, but Slaf couldn't get a look there.

Back