• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Misc Topic Thread: 2021

Pics or GTFO.

I'll show you my ODR, waters in place and just waiting for it to get cold enough.

Just put up an EZ ice rink - finally got cold enough this past weekend ...awesome

holy shit

i thought these would be a few hundreds dollars and that would be an overpayment

was not expecting a few thousand

Not sure if they are done with cuts, but I will say this: There are a NUMBER of people I put below the cut line before these 3.

Not sure if they are done with cuts, but I will say this: There are a NUMBER of people I put below the cut line before these 3.
I don't know how you can fire Dan O'Toole, but keep Jermain Franklin.

Actually, I do know, but alas, when a company's more interested in playing identity politics for PR purposes...

I hope all of them land on their feet.

Actually, I do know, but alas, when a company's more interested in playing identity politics for PR purposes...

Wallace was an excellent reporter

I would say that about Kayla Grey more than Frankilin. Franklin may be a bore, but he is at least capable and professional.

Grey stumbles all over the place. An absolute mess.

I would say that about Kayla Grey more than Frankilin. Franklin may be a bore, but he is at least capable and professional.

Grey stumbles all over the place. An absolute mess.
I've never watched Grey more than once or twice, so I have no opinion of her. Her politics on twitter, on the other hand...

Franklin was great when he was the beat reporter for the Flames. But when I've seen him on SportsCenter, he's monotone and seems kinda bored. He's not a fit where he's at.

My man's out here spraying the block. Can't say he's wrong for pointing out Bell's virtue signaling.

you guys always harp on player contracts..."is Edmundson really worth 3.5M/yr"

do you ever consider that corporations do the same thing? veterans like O'Toole become expensive...

and the business model of highlight shows has long been dead....there's a 1000 ways to see all the highlights you want without sitting thru those you don't

you guys always harp on player contracts..."is Edmundson really worth 3.5M/yr"

do you ever consider that corporations do the same thing? veterans like O'Toole become expensive...

Difference is Edmundson cant be fired tomorrow morning and you walk away

Back