• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

More Stadium Series Tix Released-General Stadium Thread

The Canes Alumni game will be played at Carter Finley on Monday, February 20 at 4:00. Tickets are not required, but the Carolina Hurricanes Foundation will accept donations at the gates. RBA and Justin Williams are the captains and others expected are Erik Cole, Aaron Ward, Cam Ward, Tim Brent, Tim Gleason, Jeff Daniels, Steve Rice, Bates Battaglia, Sean Hill, Chad LaRose, Mike Commodore and Jesse Boulerice. Limited spots are available at $5,000 each.

The Canes Alumni game will be played at Carter Finley on Monday, February 20 at 4:00. Tickets are not required, but the Carolina Hurricanes Foundation will accept donations at the gates. RBA and Justin Williams are the captains and others expected are Erik Cole, Aaron Ward, Cam Ward, Tim Brent, Tim Gleason, Jeff Daniels, Steve Rice, Bates Battaglia, Sean Hill, Chad LaRose, Mike Commodore and Jesse Boulerice. Limited spots are available at $5,000 each.

My wife says I don’t have an extra $5K laying around to play so are we going to see Warren or Bill out there showing off their beer league skills outdoors???

My wife says I don’t have an extra $5K laying around to play so are we going to see Warren or Bill out there showing off their beer league skills outdoors???
Not I, too rich for me to justify, but 2 of my teammates got in today before it sold out. Raleigh Chiefs will be represented well at this game again.

Canes tweeted the Stadium series jersey design today. It's what was already leaked. The big question will be 'where can you actually get them?' because as of right now I only see them on adidas.com and they are all 'sold out' already. It's going to be chaos if they are for sale at the Eye for the first time Friday night, especially if they have some customized.

----------EDIT----------- Apparently the chaos starts at Noon today when they go on sale at all the usual places...I suspect there are already people lined up at the doors to the Eye?

Last edited:
Canes tweeted the Stadium series jersey design today. It's what was already leaked. The big question will be 'where can you actually get them?' because as of right now I only see them on adidas.com and they are all 'sold out' already. It's going to be chaos if they are for sale at the Eye for the first time Friday night, especially if they have some customized.

----------EDIT----------- Apparently the chaos starts at Noon today when they go on sale at all the usual places...I suspect there are already people lined up at the doors to the Eye?
LOL ... the Pro Shop website has a banner indicating that customized jerseys will take up to 10 weeks. Order today, and you might get your customized jersey in time for .... the playoffs.

Good point to ponder, I have found Jersey World to be decent with the Canes jerseys in the past through Amazon, they had a bunch available on there Monday and he is wiped out already.

Good point to ponder, I have found Jersey World to be decent with the Canes jerseys in the past through Amazon, they had a bunch available on there Monday and he is wiped out already.
given the look, I’ll pay 10 bucks to rent one from one of you folks to take a picture in it. 😂

So this is the whole look. They have the warning flag logo on the pants and it looks like the eye logo on the side of the helmet. Those look cool. And, even though we already have a black jersey, it looks like new gloves. Put it’s still polishing a turd, the jersey is the main attraction and it’s meh at best.

Full hype video for the jersey...

I'm thinking my purchase this year will be the reverse retro instead...or just some non-jersey Canes gear.

At least online at Carolina Pro Shop and the NHL official shop they elected to only have Fanatics Stadium Series jersey available with pre-customization (Staal, Aho, Svech, Slavin only).

Maybe customized Adidas authentic jerseys at the Eye? My crew ended all up just getting Adidas jersey's without customization. They maybe will consider customizing after the actual game. You can order Adidas customized jerseys where you pick the specifics via the NHL shop, but who knows how long it would take to arrive.

At least online at Carolina Pro Shop and the NHL official shop they elected to only have Fanatics Stadium Series jersey available with pre-customization (Staal, Aho, Svech, Slavin only).

Maybe customized Adidas authentic jerseys at the Eye? My crew ended all up just getting Adidas jersey's without customization. They maybe will consider customizing after the actual game. You can order Adidas customized jerseys where you pick the specifics via the NHL shop, but who knows how long it would take to arrive.
My beef with Fanatics is always the poor quality overall, their stuff always seems cheaply made.

Back