• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

More Stadium Series Tix Released-General Stadium Thread

My beef with Fanatics is always the poor quality overall, their stuff always seems cheaply made.
Yeah, I have a Fanatics Aho red that I almost immediately had buyers remorse on. I was going to get an Adidas red but don’t want the 25th Anniversary jersey. But there probably won’t be any new designs until the new manufacturer takes over for the 2024-25 season. So do I wait until then or hope they go back to last year’s red next year?

My beef with Fanatics is always the poor quality overall, their stuff always seems cheaply made.
There's a reason the Fanatics branded stuff costs so much less. They ARE of poorer overall quality and ARE cheaply made. Thus the price.

For the record ... while I hate the jersey, I think the helmets look cool and the color scheme is gonna look stupid good with Carter Finley's red flood lights. That was a new thing for last season, and it looked really cool when State was wearing black. Before anyone asks, no ... they don't flood the playing surface with red light during play. Only during breaks. It will almost certainly be used only for entrances and introductions during an NHL game.

I had to buy Fanatics, no 58 or 60 Adidas. That being said, I always (almost) buy Fanatics on sale and i wear them a lot since I don't care about spills and stuff. Fanatics are perfect for away games.

So...gotta admit to the fact that the named 'n numbered stadium series jerseys look pretty dang good. No name 'n number? Meh, but with that stuff on it? Noice
I still don't really like it, but yeah ... seeing some of them numbered up on actual people last night improved my impression of them. I freaking LOVE the Ice Pack's threads tho. That's the one I'd spend money on, personally.

I said this already in Raymond's thread...

After my initial "meh" reaction when the jersey was released, I was starting to warm up to them. Then I saw them in-person at last night's game...and my reaction is back to "meh."

Email from the NHL hit my inbox today with parking information. Parking is $40 and 2 passes per season ticket account are permitted but they have to be made in separate transactions. The lots open at 2.

Email from the NHL hit my inbox today with parking information. Parking is $40 and 2 passes per season ticket account are permitted but they have to be made in separate transactions. The lots open at 2.
Oddly enough, one of the Facebook Canes groups actually had people posting that tailgating was not allowed at the outdoor game...:ROFLMAO:

Oddly enough, one of the Facebook Canes groups actually had people posting that tailgating was not allowed at the outdoor game...:ROFLMAO:
That group is such astute observers of what happens on the ice, I’m surprised they got that wrong.

Here is the text of the email.

We look forward to seeing you at Carter-Finley Stadium on February 18, 2023.

Parking is now available for the 2023 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series. Keep the following in mind as you plan your trip to

Carter-Finley Stadium™:

• Parking lots open at 2:00pm ET
  • All guests must be in possession of a valid parking pass for validation upon arrival.
  • The parking pass allows for one space per vehicle and a maximum of two (2) parking passes per account may be purchased.
  • To purchase two (2) parking passes you must complete two (2) separate transactions of one (1) pass each.
  • Tailgating is permitted.
  • Guests are not permitted to take up extra parking spaces next to their vehicles within the stadium lots for the purpose of tailgating.
  • Parking is General Admission (GA) style. Guests will be directed to their parking location by stadium personnel. Reserving spaces is NOT permitted.
  • To ensure safe and efficient travel, please follow the directions of traffic and parking staff.
  • Carpooling is strongly recommended.
  • Please plan to arrive early to avoid potential traffic congestion and longer entry lines due to NHL security protocols.

*Maximum of two (2) parking passes per account.
To purchase two (2) parking passes you must complete two (2) separate transactions of one (1) pass each.

(General Parking, Accessible Parking and Bus/Limo Parking)

That group is such astute observers of what happens on the ice, I’m surprised they got that wrong.

Just curious as it reads a bit confusing...is the part about "all guests must be in possession of a valid parking pass for validation upon arrival" applying to just to season ticket holders as it relates to this email? What about us folks that are going to the game that pay on arrival for parking?

A certain Facebook group also had a post today about how we need to trade Andersen because he always fails in the playoffs. :ROFLMAO:

Just curious as it reads a bit confusing...is the part about "all guests must be in possession of a valid parking pass for validation upon arrival" applying to just to season ticket holders as it relates to this email? What about us folks that are going to the game that pay on arrival for parking?
It’s the NHL, of course it is. That might be something to take up with your ticket rep. I would have guessed that they pulled the email address off the Ticketmaster account used to buy the tickets, since the ticket purchases didn’t go through Caniac Account Manager.

In any event, you might be better off buying parking ahead of time to avoid a hassle at the entrances. It’s handled through ParkWhiz, just like regular paid parking.

It’s the NHL, of course it is. That might be something to take up with your ticket rep. I would have guessed that they pulled the email address off the Ticketmaster account used to buy the tickets, since the ticket purchases didn’t go through Caniac Account Manager.

In any event, you might be better off buying parking ahead of time to avoid a hassle at the entrances. It’s handled through ParkWhiz, just like regular paid parking.
Thanks, I agree, I think buying ahead is the way to go!

and my email said this -- note 1 pass per account.... argh
  • Parking lots open at 2:00pm ET
  • All guests must be in possession of a valid parking pass for validation upon arrival.
  • The parking pass allows for one space per vehicle and a limit of only one (1) parking pass per account may be purchased.
  • Tailgating is permitted within your purchased parking space.
  • Guests are not permitted to take up extra parking spaces next to their vehicles within the stadium lots for the purpose of tailgating.
  • Guests should not excess their parking space and impede traffic flow.
  • Parking is General Admission (GA) style. Guests will be directed to their parking location by stadium personnel. Reserving spaces is NOT permitted.
  • To ensure safe and efficient travel, please follow the directions of traffic and parking staff.
  • Carpooling is strongly recommended.
  • Please plan to arrive early to avoid potential traffic congestion and longer entry lines due to NHL security protocols.

*Limited to one (1) parking pass per account

Back