• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

angelfish

No mention of two Arab countries normalizing relations with Israel? Maybe more to follow? That’s kinda big news there. You must have missed it. Yeah that must be it.
Didn't the Palestinian forces send missle fire to Israel just as the agreement was being signed 🙄 PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
MBS and MBZ don’t give a crap about Israel or Palestine - they are fixated on Iran and maintaining power.

This solves nothing.

So for decades people and politicians have been clamoring for a normalization of relations between Israel and the Arab world and now it means nothing. Convenient.

It absolutely means something, it's movement on a decades old issue.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Something deliciously ironic about Netanyahu calling someone else a head case. Just beautiful.

zeke

I'm definitely trying to see what this deal means in terms of Bibi's tenuous hold on power in Israel.

zeke

one thing I think I'm giving them all credit for - the annexation power play seems to have worked, and it may have always been a bluff.

Bleedsblue&white

If this was done under a Democrat I think the reaction here would be different. Such a shame.

I just want to make sure I'm clear...While I'm getting stabbed, shot and pissed on by someone, I should make sure to acknowledge that the guy doing these things to me also got me a job? You genuinely believe there is room to praise trump for something?

Like what the literal **** habsy.

Bleedsblue&white

You have a guy who is actively out to destroy free speech, who lies and cheats and steals...and may very well steal an entire fucking country....and we're supposed to stop and give him a nod....jesus christ.

lecoqsportif

If this was done under a Democrat I think the reaction here would be different. Such a shame.

And you would be wrong.

MBS and MBZ are the issue here, and they’re nothing more than petrocrat dictators. This deal just confirms in writing what we’ve known all along - it formalizes the fault line in the Middle East.

I would be very disappointed if a D did this. I fully expected Dorito to do this to sell to his idiot Kristian mark. If there’s a difference, it’s that.