• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

zeke

Never really paid attention tbh. Even now it's just curiosity.

Just asking questions (also known as JAQing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable (and hopefully not legally actionable) by framing them as questions rather than statements. It shifts the burden of proof to one's opponent; rather than laboriously having to prove that all politicians are reptoid scum, one can pull out one single odd piece of evidence and force the opponent to explain why the evidence is wrong.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Just asking questions (also known as JAQing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable (and hopefully not legally actionable) by framing them as questions rather than statements. It shifts the burden of proof to one's opponent; rather than laboriously having to prove that all politicians are reptoid scum, one can pull out one single odd piece of evidence and force the opponent to explain why the evidence is wrong.
You don't really have to be this cynical man. Save it for old fart time. I was surfing and came across that video. Got curious.

And the only question I asked you was for a link. That's it.

LeafOfFaith

Out of character? Senator touchy feely? ok then, we'll give him a pass eh? Only believe the Democrat woman abused?

Personally, Biden is nowhere near the level of Trump or Clinton for this but let's not pretend this guy is Mr. Rogers all of a sudden. The revisionist history being used for Biden is laughable.

Exactly. I mean it looks pretty damn clear to me from numerous videos that the guy is some kind of child molester or pervert.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.

BeLeafer

resurrected
Come on man this was big news back when her story completely fell apart almost immediately.

She did do an interview on Megan Kelly's morning entertainment show tho
Creepy Joe single-handedly killed the me too movement.

Preston

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust
I just can't imagine a smart person falls into that trap but they do say being brainwashed has nothing to do with intelligence. In fact, intelligence could actually be a very real cause of being brainwashed. So sure, I stand corrected. I guess that explains why I've never fallen into a cult. I don't quite pass the IQ test!