• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

maybe they do not actually want to win

i know there was quite a bit of talk that trump would not even want to finish his first term

Far more likely that they are just bigoted morons.

"Ha, that idiot Biden would actually listen to scientists. What a loser!"

The former happens literally millions of times every election. The latter almost never.

Yeah, like if the choice was throw out one legit vote to save from one fraudulent vote, maybe I'd understand the argument. If the choice is throw 1000 legit votes or throw out 1 fraudulent one, which is closer to the reality of these situations usually, then it's a no-brainer for anyone with a brain.

in the media now... National Post

New Yorker reporter Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended from his job, after he allegedly exposed himself during a Zoom call between staff belonging to the magazine and staff at WNYC radio.

Toobin told Motherboard (Vice’s tech site) that his actions were an ’embarrassingly, stupid mistake’ and that he didn’t realize he was visible on Zoom when the incident happened. Motherboard reported that the incident involved the exposure of Toobin’s “d—k.”

Back