• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I find the smell of Subway wretched — fake bread mixed with yoga mat sweat.,.. but they’re everywhere in Toronto, more locations than McDs

Yeah there’s a definite subway smell.

The one I had in Spain damn near killed me. Lost 30 lbs in a week or two.

Yeah there’s a definite subway smell.

The one I had in Spain damn near killed me. Lost 30 lbs in a week or two.

zero of the food is actually made at a Subway “kitchen”, so it was probably a problem related to storage. Also, they probably use the lowest quality ingredients on the planet.

zero of the food is actually made at a Subway “kitchen”, so it was probably a problem related to storage. Also, they probably use the lowest quality ingredients on the planet.

It’s dog food. Or maybe ground dolphin flippers “not caught” by the tuna fishers.

Reactions: CH1
haven't eaten it in years but hearing the bread is loaded with sugar made me laugh. all that marketing hype about how fucking healthy it was and how much easier it made children to catch for Jared with all the weight loss.

haven't eaten it in years but hearing the bread is loaded with sugar made me laugh. all that marketing hype about how fucking healthy it was and how much easier it made children to catch for Jared with all the weight loss.

the healthiest food makes no such claims; it just sits there in the vegetable aisle quietly waiting for you to bring it home.

System Held? Check
Peaceful transfer of Power? X
Punishments for the people who tried to make the system not hold? In process but looking grim
Punishments for Capitol Rioters versus some others? Disproportional Justice.

Republicans kowtowing to a Insurrectionist? Near complete..

Democrats? Letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. (See NY Vaccine rules)
Remember a wasted vaccine does is stupid (TM) I don't have an issue with guidelines but when they become weaponized to hell with those weaponizing them..

Back