• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
And as the Press digs they keep finding more...
It’s the same with DeSantis. They’ve both done a lot of despicable shit and unfortunately so have plenty of other governors. Falsifying all this stuff and they still have jobs, will never get in legal trouble, will still get golden parachute retirements.

Makes me sick.

Wayward DP

Mmm hmm. So with this it’s ok that Cuomo is a piece of shit. It’s justified because gop.

This is why I’ll never be onboard btw. Ever.
it is the opposite...

the point was the Dems hold bad actors accountable. the GOP promotes them.

has anyone here defended Cuomo?

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Accountable?

I’ll wait to see Cuomo held accountable. Strong feeling he won’t be.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Sure, and I said what happened to Franken was crap but Franken is not Cuomo.

Let’s Missouri this, show me don’t tell me.

manny

I doubt either with face criminal prosecution.

But there is no doubt Cuomo's political career is over because of this corruption.

Meanwhile, DeSantis's corruption is his springboard to the White House. Not only is he not going to be held accountable, he will be richly rewarded for the exact same actions that end Cuomo's career.

Every time DeSantis ordered someone to fudge numbers, made sure big donors got to the front of the vaccine line, or made decisions that resulted in thousands of deaths, he infuriated liberals. And that's the number one job qualification.

Wayward DP

I doubt either with face criminal prosecution.

But there is no doubt Cuomo's political career is over because of this corruption.

Meanwhile, DeSantis's corruption is his springboard to the White House. Not only is he not going to be held accountable, he will be richly rewarded for the exact same actions that end Cuomo's career.

Every time DeSantis ordered someone to fudge numbers, made sure big donors got to the front of the vaccine line, or made decisions that resulted in thousands of deaths, he infuriated liberals. And that's the number one job qualification.
yeah, all of this.