• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

200.gif

Wake me if and when Trump is ever forced to do anything or pay for anything. They can subpoena him til the cows come home. When he ignores them we all know that the DOJ isn't going to send federal marshals to Mar-a-Lago to arrest him. He'll be allowed to skate or do some pre-recorded video bullshit statement where he isn't cross examined. He's never going to be made to pay for his crimes ever. I'm tired of living in hope that the justice system will do its job. You get as much justice as you can afford which is why the rich and powerful rarely if ever get punished.

Wake me if and when Trump is ever forced to do anything or pay for anything. They can subpoena him til the cows come home. When he ignores them we all know that the DOJ isn't going to send federal marshals to Mar-a-Lago to arrest him. He'll be allowed to skate or do some pre-recorded video bullshit statement where he isn't cross examined. He's never going to be made to pay for his crimes ever. I'm tired of living in hope that the justice system will do its job. You get as much justice as you can afford which is why the rich and powerful rarely if ever get punished.
Written answers will be the closest he ever comes to testifying, if even that. And those answers will contain all kinds of nonsense and yet be covered on FOX as some kind of modern day equivalent of the Jefferson Papers.

Back