• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Deckie007

Leaked footage from Idiocracy 2: The Dumbest Timeline

Two things:

1 - She was on the "What Bitcoin Did" podcast a few months ago after she tried to go after Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter) at a Bitcoin conference. Like physically while he was on stage. The host of the podcast who engaged her at the conference (he was the MC) decided to have her on for another perspective about censorship and bitcoin's role in circumventing it. What an awful person she is. She is absolutely the poster child of the worst of us, just a shitty disingenuous person. The poor host had an intro about 5 minutes long before the podcast started to explain why he had her on, and how conflicted he was about even airing the episode because of some of the nonsense she spouted. He ultimately decided to air it because he's against censorship, but the whole podcast mostly is him just dealing with her stupid shit. I love love love the podcast, but I couldn't finish it. She was too much for me.

2 - I find her really hot in a milfy kind of way. Sorry not sorry.

manny

Two things:

1 - She was on the "What Bitcoin Did" podcast a few months ago after she tried to go after Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter) at a Bitcoin conference. Like physically while he was on stage. The host of the podcast who engaged her at the conference (he was the MC) decided to have her on for another perspective about censorship and bitcoin's role in circumventing it. What an awful person she is. She is absolutely the poster child of the worst of us, just a shitty disingenuous person. The poor host had an intro about 5 minutes long before the podcast started to explain why he had her on, and how conflicted he was about even airing the episode because of some of the nonsense she spouted. He ultimately decided to air it because he's against censorship, but the whole podcast mostly is him just dealing with her stupid shit. I love love love the podcast, but I couldn't finish it. She was too much for me.

2 - I find her really hot in a milfy kind of way. Sorry not sorry.
People who air crazy shit because they’re afraid of being accused of censorship are a big part of why a fool like this has an audience.