• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The bill’s primary purpose is to give investors confidence that the government will not let the economy collapse so the specifics of the bill aren’t that critical in that sense.

Fair.

But delaying it by a day to get it right shouldn't make too much difference to that.

Pure propaganda. His wording isn’t by accident. He goes unfettered too often. It’s absurd.

Its also an old trick that Trump is using too, keep repeating something until people believe it.

Tell me this, if there was a right wing extremist doing exactly what zeke is doing, most of you wouldn’t be screaming foul? That’s rhetorical btw, I know the answer.

The gop blockaded the last stimulus, for politics.

The dems will not do the same.

Thank god for good governors... but how the hell do you get Americans to take staying home seriously if this is the messaging they’re getting from the President?

Last edited:

Thank god for good governors... but how the hell do you get Americans to take staying home seriously if this is the messaging they’re getting from the President?

What do you expect him to do? Do you not understand how the US works? Washington is broken. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

During 2014 Ebola outbreak, the CDC and DOD got their shit together fast and did a pretty good job containing. Hooray for science and competency.

Now the federal response is led by a syphilitic shit-monkey with the brains of mollusk and the mouth of carnie. Elections matter, and now the US is gonna pay a terrible price for its choice.

CORPORATIONS THAT DEFER INTERESTS OR PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS IN NEW PROGRAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO SHARE BUYBACKS OR PAY DIVIDENDS - FED

The funny thing is Trump went out of his way yesterday on Twitter to make it sound like he watches FOX less than all the other media.

Secret: every Fox viewer thinks they watch all the other networks too, because at least 50% of Fox shows is just cutting up selected clips from other media to spin them and make them look as bad ane ridiculous as possible.

Back