• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I said this before, Trump is the worst possible leader imaginable to oversee a crisis. As much as Americans have a love/hate relationship with political institutions, they tend to rally around them during tough times. Trump offers them nothing but cheap grandstanding, so the people are rallying around their governors.

When’s the last time state governors were considered stars?

I said this before, Trump is the worst possible leader imaginable to oversee a crisis. As much as Americans have a love/hate relationship with political institutions, they tend to rally around them during tough times. Trump offers them nothing but cheap grandstanding, so the people are rallying around their governors.

When’s the last time state governors were considered stars?

All true, but you're still understating it.

Pay attention to the math, Habsy

“He can’t escape his instincts, his desire to put people down, like Mitt Romney, or to talk about his ratings,” said former Representative Carlos Curbelo, a Florida Republican. “That’s why he’s not getting the George W. Bush post-9/11 treatment. A leader in this sort of crisis should have a 75-to-80-percent approval rating.”

Pay attention to the math, Habsy

“He can’t escape his instincts, his desire to put people down, like Mitt Romney, or to talk about his ratings,” said former Representative Carlos Curbelo, a Florida Republican. “That’s why he’s not getting the George W. Bush post-9/11 treatment. A leader in this sort of crisis should have a 75-to-80-percent approval rating.”
Math? Where? That’s not math. That’s blurting out whatever comes to mind.

The point however is taken.

Back