• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

back to the fucking stone ages

Looks like they are in search of confrontation, their 15 seconds of gateway pundit fame.

That said, strong recommendation that no one tells them about now we defeated cholera. Performative assholery might prompt some very alarming behaviour.

It’s the drip drip drip time of the election season.
is there anything that could happen that would 'matter' from your perspective in the lead-up to the election?

or does it all get swept up in the 'Washington is broken, nothing to see here' catchall?

is there anything that could happen that would 'matter' from your perspective in the lead-up to the election?

or does it all get swept up in the 'Washington is broken, nothing to see here' catchall?
Matter how? It's not like I'm planning on voting for him so I don't see the reason to get stupid over the incessant Chinese water torture. What do you expect? People to jump up and down red faced and banging fists on tables? Yeah, not happening.

When you have the fact that people, including yourself, are no longer even shocked at stories coming out well, you just don't waste the energy. It's like a barking dog .

Matter how? It's not like I'm planning on voting for him so I don't see the reason to get stupid over the incessant Chinese water torture. What do you expect? People to jump up and down red faced and banging fists on tables? Yeah, not happening.

When you have the fact that people, including yourself, are no longer even shocked at stories coming out well, you just don't waste the energy. It's like a barking dog .
so on the one hand, I think I get what you're saying. he's desensitized us to the awful shit he does by doing so much of it.

but on the other hand, that is exactly why it is so important that we recognize his historic incompetence and corruption. accepting it as the new 'normal' allows it to persist. historic incompetence and corruption deserves historic scorn and attention.

And the only (and now quickest thankfully) way to change it is on Nov 3. I've gone this far, I can wait 6 weeks. Let the drip continue.

Back