• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Joe Biden is a human and loves his son.
Vote for Donald Trump he don't care about his kids except Ivanka... and that is due to *BLEEP*

Also even if the transgressions are true that's reflective on Hunter Biden not Joe Biden...
Then again if it is true then drug addicted Hunter is a better businessman than President Donald J Trump

Joe Biden is a human and loves his son.
Vote for Donald Trump he don't care about his kids except Ivanka... and that is due to *BLEEP*

Also even if the transgressions are true that's reflective on Hunter Biden not Joe Biden...
Then again if it is true then drug addicted Hunter is a better businessman than President Donald J Trump

Counterpoint: He's a senile rapist and child molester who uses US foreign policy to embezzle money.

Billionaires and hedge funds cornered the PPE market by purchasing hundreds of billions of masks and gloves through production deals with 3M and other vendors. They are now reselling them to countries and health care firms for more than double what they used to cost. Don Trump Jr. has been involved in two of these monster deals to my knowledge. So while regular folk are forced into bankruptcy due to covid, the rich and powers that be are once again exploiting the masses and this time it’s on a massive global scale.

This is not conjecture, i have direct knowledge of this.

Billionaires and hedge funds cornered the PPE market by purchasing hundreds of billions of masks and gloves through production deals with 3M and other vendors. They are now reselling them to countries and health care firms for more than double what they used to cost. Don Trump Jr. has been involved in two of these monster deals to my knowledge. So while regular folk are forced into bankruptcy due to covid, the rich and powers that be are once again exploiting the masses and this time it’s on a massive global scale.

This is not conjecture, i have direct knowledge of this.

Make states compete for scarce resources, centralize distribution in the private sector... take ownership stake in the distribution cos. About right.

"As the Post tells it, Biden’s son, Hunter, left his damaged laptop — which, the story claims, contained footage of him having sex while smoking crack — at a Delaware repair shop last spring, but he never came back for it. The unnamed shop owner, unaware that the laptop was Hunter Biden’s, noticed a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it, so he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Robert Costello — an attorney for Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani — who later gave it to the Post. The hard drive contained a 2015 email from a top executive at Burisma, a Ukrainian energy firm, thanking Hunter for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and [spend] some time together.” "
From this story https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ques...cc5b66ee9a5ee4aad?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

(same story)
Yeah Hacking...

Don't get me wrong the company owner if it went down as described was certainly entitled to ownership of the laptop but Not with disseminating the information contained there in.
I wouldn't care if it was Stalin's laptop that part isn't cool. at least with most of the wiki leaks things it's government employees leaking on the government.
did Hunter Biden get things he wouldn't have based on his own worth probably... Has Donald Trump Jr? Probably.. Happens often for the kids of the Rich and famous.

Back