• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Challenging every ballot.
this gets as much respect from me as those that dispute EVERY credit card charge every month..
It's BS..
Imagine this in a court of law where you only get so many challenges except there is no limit. If I were a defendants lawyer I'd just run them out of jurists. (Sorry the post I wanted is in the thread.

Of course there are a few may also be in positions of power. But If I had to guess I know which side I think would have more... Just due to the Q Anon people elected to Congress...

A kick in the knee is the same as a kick in the groin... Both are kicks :p

I live in Boca. A few is utter bullshit. Jews get treated like shit by both spectrums.

But why does he shit talk the nazis so much if he's an anti semite?

Are we playing that "any criticism of the Israel government is anti semetism" game?
Nope. Not at all.

Talking shit about Nazis doesn’t equate to not having anti-Semite ways. You don’t need a bald head, poor grammar and a swastika tattoo to be anti-Semite.

Personally I think zeke trash talks Nazis in an attempt to hide the fact he’s a fascist.

Laughing about anti-Semitism is the same as laughing at racism. A million micro-aggressions are fine because something something neo Nazis which are not a large portion of the population.

BTW, I’ve never once heard denouncement of Antifa and their actions. Something something BB&W logic.

Those poor jews voted between 60-80% for Biden according to exit polls. Lol they don't even realize that #bothsides are the same.

Those poor jews voted between 60-80% for Biden according to exit polls. Lol they don't even realize that #bothsides are the same.
Have you always been a disingenuous piece of shit or did this develop?

You are by far the biggest disingenuous douchebag I’ve ever encountered. Always accusing people of something not said. I would honestly crack you in person and I’m a non-violent person.

Know that there are people on this planet that know you for the piece of shit you are.

You are exactly like the people you condemn. Exactly. Which is why you hate them so.

Back