• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Berlusconi was convicted and sentenced to 4 years (didn't serve any time) so I guess it could also happen to Trump. I wouldn't bet on it though.

I still think Trump manages to walk away. Nothing in the past four years has happened to make me think the fix isn't still in. There are promotions, bribes and blackmail at play.

The only thing that gives me pause is that he made a lot of powerful enemies. Some of them legitimately want to smash his syndicate.

I still think Trump manages to walk away. Nothing in the past four years has happened to make me think the fix isn't still in. There are promotions, bribes and blackmail at play.

Just so I'm clear on your prediction - indicted and he gets away without punishment or no indictments whatsoever?

Just so I'm clear on your prediction - indicted and he gets away without punishment or no indictments whatsoever?
No consequences. Maybe there's token indictments and face saving BS trials but I seriously don't think there'll be any consequences for Trump. When they backed off on witnesses and such it just signaled to me that it's same old same old.

I have come around to the habsy view of things on this particular point.

Back