• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I can't understand how anyone could try to pretend they didn't know about this attack in advance. I was (unfortunately) reading thedonald.win in the days leading up to Jan 6, and on Jan 6, and it was almost all they could talk about. In plain sight.

I can't understand how anyone could try to pretend they didn't know about this attack in advance. I was (unfortunately) reading thedonald.win in the days leading up to Jan 6, and on Jan 6, and it was almost all they could talk about. In plain sight.
thanks to the amount of technology etc in use now, the receipts sure as shit exist, and many of them were left in plain sight (i.e. on the open web). just gotta hope the powers that be actually do something

thanks to the amount of technology etc in use now, the receipts sure as shit exist, and many of them were left in plain sight (i.e. on the open web). just gotta hope the powers that be actually do something
There are lots of charges from the insurrection, but it's not very meaningful unless Trump and some of his acolytes are charged and tried. Trump could easily be charged for Solicitation to Commit a Crime of Violence (18 U.S. Code § 373) for the big lie buildup, invitation to DC and instruction to "march on the Capitol". Probably Giuliani as well for his "trial by combat" comments.

Maybe they're waiting until the processes for the underlying crimes have played out more, but I sort of doubt it.

Back