• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I beg to differ @MindzEye

was about a possible Biden voter.
But of course she'll get 5 years instead of probation..

If I were the judge. the guy who voted for his DEAD mother (actively against the law) would get 5 and 20 years of non voting..
She would get Probation and Civics lessons with community service..
And the guy who apparently killed his wife and voted for her will Get X on the murder charge and 5/20 for the voting crime.

Last edited:
I beg to differ @MindzEye

was about a possible Biden voter.
But of course she'll get 5 years instead of probation..

If I were the judge. the guy who voted for his DEAD mother (actively against the law) would get 5 and 20 years of non voting..
She would get Probation and Civics lessons with community service..
And the guy who apparently killed his wife and voted for her will Get X on the murder charge and 5/20 for the voting crime.

Governments shouldn't be able to strip their citizens of the right to vote in the first place.

That just seems like a remnant of Jim Crow to me.

Governments shouldn't be able to strip their citizens of the right to vote in the first place.

That just seems like a remnant of Jim Crow to me.
See I don't completely agree. Particularly if the crime you committed is related to voting.. and in most states it's the way it is for criminals.. (Particularly felons) Florida Passed a Amendment to let them vote when they get out and so Florida's Congress passed a law that meant they had to pay all fine fees whatevers to make sure the ex cons couldn't vote still.
I'm not sure that you should be able to vote while incarcerated but I do think you should while out on parole except in voting crimes where to me that should be a separate option.

Back