• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

200w.gif

such a creepy rapid talking little dork. guess he can sneak into his wife's bedroom while she's not there looking for undies. probably to wear, though.

such a creepy rapid talking little dork. guess he can sneak into his wife's bedroom while she's not there looking for undies. probably to wear, though.

That's his...and I'm using his term for it...."lady wife" or sometimes "doctor wife" you're talking about bud.

The thing I found most disturbing is that Shapiro managed to find a woman who would sleep with him for free and that he is capable of procreation. He's really suppressing those impulses but I still think he's a closet pillow biter. We already know he's a self loathing Jew as he supports the very people who would happily toss him into the nearest oven if given half a chance.

Keep in mind that Bannon left the white house in 2017 and this is about January 6 2021. This will not end well for him if the Democrats have a single testical to share amongst them.

Bannon will be fine. The Dems will write several increasingly sternly worded letters to let people know they mean business. They might make a few public statements about how they are seriously considering using all their options to get Bannon to comply. And this will get dragged out until Republicans control congress and the committee is disbanded. Then they'll probably investigate the investigators.

Back