• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Of course, the mockery could be subtle and meant to be read between the lines. Offending text might survive a while before being pulled down.

I mean, the mullahs got duped by The Onion (who should give DPRK a platform.)

Of course, the mockery could be subtle and meant to be read between the lines. Offending text might survive a while before being pulled down.

I mean, the mullahs got duped by The Onion (who should give DPRK a platform.)
Many alt.right types believed that the guy on The Colbert Report was one of them because their brans cannot process irony or satire.

Which must be infuriating once it reveals itself to they few who eventually figure it out. They been outed as “stupid”, which is a centrepiece of their grievance narrative to begin with. Solid validation.

Of course, they all ran into the arms of Dotard who is also snowing them, but with the Mussolini/WWE armpit smelling narrative instead. Manly men, but victims nevertheless.

Trump's new endeavour has a market cap of 3.5 billion with half of a plan that appears to have collapsed on the first day of operation and zero revenue or guidance as to when revenue should be expected.

This is going to end hilarious.

Yeah, but damn I would’ve liked to be on that ride for the last 24 hours. What a return for those getting in and out quickly.

JT

Trump's new endeavour has a market cap of 3.5 billion with half of a plan that appears to have collapsed on the first day of operation and zero revenue or guidance as to when revenue should be expected.

This is going to end hilarious.

What a ride. I didn't play along...I find those meme tickers a distraction from pursuing my daily profit goals.

The move is just another WSB ape attack....lack guidance or revenue projections has nothing to do with it, IMO

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 1.27.08 PM.png

Back