• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

That’s actually not too bad considering the Saudi royal family has about 15,000 members.

0.01% of them.

The state of New York now has more confirmed cases of coronavirus than any country.

New York had 161,799 confirmed cases as of Thursday evening, according to the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center. After the United States, the country with the highest number of confirmed cases is Spain with 153,222 cases.

The increase in the number of virus patients hospitalized in New York has grown at a slower rate over the past two weeks, from over 20% a day at one point to just a 1% increase from Wednesday to Thursday.

But the number of New Yorkers dying of COVID-19 keeps growing, with the state recording another one-day high from Wednesday to Thursday with 799 deaths.

Sorry, I stole it off of twitter and can't find the tweet anymore.

I've checked the numbers and they appear to be accurate. I'm not sure if there is an official site that has graphs for Ontario specifically.

Sorry, I stole it off of twitter and can't find the tweet anymore.

I've checked the numbers and they appear to be accurate. I'm not sure if there is an official site that has graphs for Ontario specifically.
That's fair. Kinda disappointed at the lack of data analysis available online for us. Specifically for Canada.

Was there a # on how many tests were processed in ON? Are we creeping close to the 13k/day mark?

Speaking briefly about Ontario’s results so far on Friday, Ontario Chief Medical Officer Dr. David Williams says that while the province is seeing the number of deaths projected at the lower end of its model, it is well below projections on hospitalizations.

“I think in that sense from a quick look it looks better than what was predicted.”

The province completed tests for 5,573 people in the past 24 hours, up from 4,091 during the previous period.

Back