• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

Almost looks like an exponential decrease in cases in the UK. Solid sign.

View attachment 9759

Hospitalizations, being the laggard they are, have still been increasing but the at a much slower rate than they once were. Almost reached the peak in cases from the insane January wave but not all that close when it comes to hospitalizations.

View attachment 9760

Fucking scamcines
this is actually somewhat encouraging

Who says 99.99% of them are talking at all? You guys are referencing Eric Topol a ton here. Most doctors and scientists have been told to shut up, and if they say anything contrary to the narrative they will hear about it from above.

I've been trying to tell you guys this but it ain't registering, is it?

You are living a fairytale just because our numbers are down right now. Puffing your chests out and mocking the other side. It's WAY too soon for that. Mark my words.

Really now, bye.
you have presented exactly zero evidence in support of the bolded.

again, if it exists, surely you would want to share it to enlighten us, no?

But yeah, I'm going to spend a few hours of my day listening to a convicted fraudster who used to be a well known cardiologist before he started faking shit (which led to his most recent published work being later yanked by the journal https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/clc.23047 )

You are so smart, what a deep dive on everything.

Whatever your sources are saying, the other scientists, who clearly aren’t your sources, are all in agreement already that it came from the lab from some sort of gain of function work. They know this because of science, not someone pretending they are the science. With how far Fauci and Co. took this, it doesn’t matter if it was an accident or on purpose, it’s a criminal act to hide it and then subject us all to the insanity of this pandemic. I know it’s hard to believe, it’s still hard for me.

You denying it is starting to feel like someone who is still saying Iraq had weapons of mass destruction after 9/11.

The guy in the video I posted is way smarter than you and you clearly need to listen. I never asked anyone to watch the whole thing. Start listening and see where it goes. Only 74 views, not a single comment, but you will see…

Whatever your sources are saying, the other scientists, who clearly aren’t your sources, are all in agreement already that it came from the lab from some sort of gain of function work. They know this because of science, not someone pretending they are the science. With how far Fauci and Co. took this, it doesn’t matter if it was an accident or on purpose, it’s a criminal act to hide it and then subject us all to the insanity of this pandemic. I know it’s hard to believe, it’s still hard for me.

You denying it is starting to feel like someone who is still saying Iraq had weapons of mass destruction after 9/11.

The guy in the video I posted is way smarter than you and you clearly need to listen. I never asked anyone to watch the whole thing. Start listening and see where it goes. Only 74 views, not a single comment, but you will see…

You should have ended the post after your first sentence. You know what isn‘t smart basing your entire opinion on a fraudsters YouTube video. You know what is smart? Basing your views on studies and data and consensus. Which is what has been occurring in this thread. You are a perfect example of the dangers of cognitive dissonance and the lack of critical thinking and anti-intellectualism permeating large groups of conspiracy morons online.

It's quite sad how easily the lies these conspiracy victims believe to are shown to be false, yet pointing it out makes no difference. This wingedwheel guy is going to come out of this experience more convinced than ever that up is down, left is right, stupid is smart, etc.

If you’re such a fucking moron that you’re completely incapable of writing out in your own words literally any of the evidence or arguments that you find compelling in this YouTube video you’ve repeatedly pleaded with all of us to watch...then why would any of us give two shits about what you consider to be “smart”?

The irony of you guys calling me brainwashed and claiming I have cognitive dissonance escapes you right now.

Just watch it. I don't have time for the banter/insults and there is literally so much in the video that I wouldn't know where to start. You aren't listening to me anyways and I'm not a super genius doctor/scientist so you should hear it straight from one and judge for yourself. It's from March so it will display just how far behind you guys are, too.

You guys have been completely duped and you need to realize it. Everyone needs to realize it fast. It will be the biggest mind fuck ever if you are anything like me, and think you are becuase I was born and raised in this province too and shared most of the same beliefs you had, apart from being a Leafs fan.

Stay safe.

The irony of you guys calling me brainwashed and claiming I have cognitive dissonance escapes you right now.

Just watch it. I don't have time for the banter/insults and there is literally so much in the video that I wouldn't know where to start. You aren't listening to me anyways and I'm not a super genius doctor/scientist so you should hear it straight from one and judge for yourself. It's from March so it will display just how far behind you guys are, too.

You guys have been completely duped and you need to realize it. Everyone needs to realize it fast. It will be the biggest mind fuck ever if you are anything like me, and think you are becuase I was born and raised in this province too and shared most of the same beliefs you had, apart from being a Leafs fan.

Stay safe.
I'm not claiming anything. I'm the resident dick. Pleased to meet you. Now please peddle your "info" elsewhere. Cheers.

Back