• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

That would be disappointing. If proof of vaccination is made voluntary I don’t think many businesses would keep or enforce the requirement and that would l certainly lessen my desire for restaurant visits.
I'm not sure about that. It's not that onerous a process for restaurants and since the vast majority of people would prefer that the requirement be kept, it's probably a good business decision to keep doing it.

It would likely mean that antivaxxers have a few places where they can all congregate and spread diseases amongst themselves.

At some point it was going to go away but anytime before next summer and several therapeutic being readily is super premature.

At some point it was going to go away but anytime before next summer and several therapeutic being readily is super premature.

Yeah, make plans for an eventual return to this, sure, but announce it three weeks after it started? This is just political. Probably for his conspiracy nutter daughters too.

I'm not sure about that. It's not that onerous a process for restaurants and since the vast majority of people would prefer that the requirement be kept, it's probably a good business decision to keep doing it.

It would likely mean that antivaxxers have a few places where they can all congregate and spread diseases amongst themselves.

Most of the complaints about the vaccination requirements that I have observed (in the media) are from restaurant, pub and bar owners. They don’t want the added cost or to play the bad guy by turning away customers.

There have been a few who fully support the measure but it doesn’t seem as many as those who oppose.

Back