• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

I asked for Spiderman and God of war 4 or whatever for Christmas.

I've been playing black ops and overwatch for a while..I'm into trying some classic game play. Heard good things about Spiderman.

I loved the batman series and need to get into that style again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any feedback on the Nintendo Switch? Was thinking of getting one during boxing week as both my wife and myself love the old school mario games

Any feedback on the Nintendo Switch? Was thinking of getting one during boxing week as both my wife and myself love the old school mario games

Mario Odyssey is amazing. Absolutely loved it. Mario Kart is still one of the best party games. Zelda is pretty cool as well, but to be honest RPGs aren't really my thing.

I asked for Spiderman and God of war 4 or whatever for Christmas.

I've been playing black ops and overwatch for a while..I'm into trying some classic game play. Heard good things about Spiderman.

I loved the batman series and need to get into that style again

Spidey looks like a ton of fun.

We got a switch last Christmas and had Mario kart and to be honest my son and I never played it. We sold it on kijiji 6 months later. I know Zelda is cool but the switch is not my cup of tea

switch is worth it just for zelda and mario

red dead is awesome - i believe the online beta started today

Yes heard great things about both Zelda and Mario. Super Smash Bros should be awesome as well

got that on pre order

i have too many damn games to play

red dead online
just bought god of war
might wanna try fallout 76
smash bros soon

it is at the bottom of the list

but also AC - orgins needs to be added

Its a good list, but fallout 76 is the most bug ridden nonsense I've seen in a long time.

Also, the creation engine is really showing its age now. A damn shame they are using that for the new elder scrolls game as well.

Its a good list, but fallout 76 is the most bug ridden nonsense I've seen in a long time.

Also, the creation engine is really showing its age now. A damn shame they are using that for the new elder scrolls game as well.

hopefully the bugs are worked out before i give it a try

Destiny Raids are still the hardest/most satisfying accomplishment in console gaming.

Haven't tackled the new expansion one, but looking forward to diving back in and trying it once I'm done RD2o.

Vault of Glass & Taken King raid were peak gaming tho.

Back