• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

So what games are people playing with more times on their hands?
The Call of Duty free game, Warzone is the best battle royale game i've played.

Loving COD MW so far. I mostly play Groundwar, 10v10, and a little bit of Warzone but man I suck haha. Anyone can add me: Steenz88

I always hated battle Royale's like fortnite but this one was interesting because the mechanics were the same as the original....and I liked the play back in from the gulag. That was interesting.

Yeah I'll find my username later to add people too.

I agree boss, the gulag and teammates being able to buy you back makes it much more enjoyable. That was the thing I disliked about pubg, such a long wait to play and 1 death and you had to do it all over again.

So I broke down and bought a PS4 and NHL 20 for the upcoming home time. But fuck is this game annoying. Don’t really get a full feel of the player you’re controlling, and none of the default play modes are fun. Either too easy or too hard, and trying to find the right settings configuration is so frustrating. Does anyone feel differently or is there an ideal configuration to make it feel like the good old days of the classic games?

So I broke down and bought a PS4 and NHL 20 for the upcoming home time. But **** is this game annoying. Don’t really get a full feel of the player you’re controlling, and none of the default play modes are fun. Either too easy or too hard, and trying to find the right settings configuration is so frustrating. Does anyone feel differently or is there an ideal configuration to make it feel like the good old days of the classic games?
That right there is the reason I never moved past NHL17

If anyone is up for it, I have 2K20 and NHL 20 on PS4. DeckieOh7
I'm not particularly good at either, but damn i'm bored.

I just finished The Last of Us 2 and what a fucking FANTASTIC game. Not as good as the first one, and there are some storyline flaws & SJW politics that annoyed me, but the game itself? Fantastic.

I just finished The Last of Us 2 and what a fucking FANTASTIC game. Not as good as the first one, and there are some storyline flaws & SJW politics that annoyed me, but the game itself? Fantastic.

I’ll probably buy it and play. I can look past the sjw stuff if it’s a good enough game. The first is one of my all time favs. Right up there with mass effect.

COD MW multiplayer has been a blast. Dunno if anyone here plays but I get a little cheesed whenever they take shipment off rotation.

Really looking fwd to CP2077. Haven’t been this excited for a game in a long time. My character is getting a 10 foot dick.

Already finished A Way Out a few times with my kid, it's fun. Looking for something similar.

I’ll probably buy it and play. I can look past the sjw stuff if it’s a good enough game. The first is one of my all time favs. Right up there with mass effect.

COD MW multiplayer has been a blast. Dunno if anyone here plays but I get a little cheesed whenever they take shipment off rotation.

Really looking fwd to CP2077. Haven’t been this excited for a game in a long time. My character is getting a 10 foot dick.

The SJW bullshit isn't a deal breaker for me, it's more of an annoyance than anything else. Hell, it's a very, very small thing when you look at the volume of the game.

I would 100% recommend the game if you liked the first one.

Anyone got any recommendations for a two player couch game on PS4?

Depending on what you like, there's also Diablo III. You can play with up to 4 people simultaneously on one screen. I've done it a few times with my friends.

Back