• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

i never played horizon zero damn at the start - just picked it on a few months ago

if you want a game with a great story and great game play that is it

highly recommend if you have not played it yet

Last of Us is similar in pacing to Red Dead 2.

I agree. A notch below the TLOU games because the characters all look identical and I found that kinda weird.

Can't wait for the second game... Whenever that comes out.

I agree. A notch below the TLOU games because the characters all look identical and I found that kinda weird.

Can't wait for the second game... Whenever that comes out.
i am guessing to save money they didnt have much for variety in the modeling

i just loved the story concept so much - so much better than zomg zombies

i never played horizon zero damn at the start - just picked it on a few months ago

if you want a game with a great story and great game play that is it

highly recommend if you have not played it yet

Last of Us is similar in pacing to Red Dead 2.
Horizon Zero Dawn is in my top 5 of all time. Amazing game.

Playing Vampyr right now, really enjoying it. Starts off slow in terms of both story and combat (boss fights are tough) but the story gets really interesting and once you learn the combat properly, it's a lot of fun.

Before that finally got around to Mass Effect Andromeda and while it has a lot of issues, it's way better than I was led to believe from reviews and fan whining.

Playing Vampyr right now, really enjoying it. Starts off slow in terms of both story and combat (boss fights are tough) but the story gets really interesting and once you learn the combat properly, it's a lot of fun.

Before that finally got around to Mass Effect Andromeda and while it has a lot of issues, it's way better than I was led to believe from reviews and fan whining.

so slightly better than worst game ever?

My daughter was playing an old game we used to play together and it is a work of art.
Look to get the remastered version of " Shadow of the Collosus".
That's in my top 5 of all time

i am guessing to save money they didnt have much for variety in the modeling

i just loved the story concept so much - so much better than zomg zombies

Yeah, the company that made the game isn't the biggest or more well known. With the success of the first game, I think the budget will be higher than the $45M Euro they had in the first one.

There was a lot of fixes done since the initial release. Mass Effect Andromeda is the cautionary tale to not rush out games prematurely. A tale that Bethesda completely ignored before putting out Fallout 76, a complete & utter failure of a game. Now Fallout 76 is the new cautionary tale, I'm just curious to see who's going to ignore the warnings.

So, who got themselves a new console this week?

I got the PS5 yesterday afternoon, but I have no idea when I'Ll have time to try it out.

I got the PS5 yesterday afternoon, but I have no idea when I'Ll have time to try it out.
hoping mine arrives today
especially now that alberta is in lockdown 2.0

send it over...and I'll send it back when you got time

Back