• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

also ordered up the ps5

what are your fave PS games?

I haven't played in years but COVID might "force me" back in.

I will def try LAST OF US. That and the sequel will probably be enough but I'm open to recos

what are your fave PS games?

I haven't played in years but COVID might "force me" back in.

I will def try LAST OF US. That and the sequel will probably be enough but I'm open to recos
im not a giant FPS person so keep that in mind

ghosts of tsushima - probably the best ps4 game - it is not really innovative but has basically perfected the open world action/adventure style game - so worth it if you are just looking at skipping the evolution of the genre

horizon zero dawn - probably the second best open world action adventure game for this generation of consoles

overwatch - if you like online multiplayer this is the best imo and it isnt even close

last of us 2 or red dead redemption 2 - more linear games than ghosts but great story, suspense, story

other people will claim other games are best but god of war, spiderman, witcher 3, uncharted 4, far cry 5, and battlefield 1 are all worth taking a look at

Reactions: CH1
I loved Batman Arkham City back in the day, so I will give Spidey a whirl.

Thanks for all the recos.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an amazing game (and there's a sequel on the way).

Just recently played Last Of Us (finally), and it is great.

Haven't had time to dig in to Witcher 3, but I've heard nothing but good things.

I was a little underwhelmed with Spiderman despite the great reviews and started playing something else, but I will get back to it soon enough.

Anyone play Dragon Age Inquisition?

I absolutely loved Origins, one of my all-time faves. And despite agreeing with some criticisms of Dragon Age 2, I loved that one too.

Struggling with the 3rd one though. Most elements are decent to good and I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. Just wondering if it gets better and how you think it compares to the first two.

Anyone play Dragon Age Inquisition?

I absolutely loved Origins, one of my all-time faves. And despite agreeing with some criticisms of Dragon Age 2, I loved that one too.

Struggling with the 3rd one though. Most elements are decent to good and I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. Just wondering if it gets better and how you think it compares to the first two.
Loved Dragon Age Inquisition although I do find that if you go too crazy on the side questing it can get a bit monotonous.

The Witcher 3 is one of those games that you are legit depressed when you are finished, it’s a must play. I didn’t get much replayability from the new game + option there would be my only gripe.

Loved Dragon Age Inquisition although I do find that if you go too crazy on the side questing it can get a bit monotonous.

The Witcher 3 is one of those games that you are legit depressed when you are finished, it’s a must play. I didn’t get much replayability from the new game + option there would be my only gripe.

yeah, and thankfully the game had so much content.

cyberpunk 2077 is the next must-play for me. same studio as W3 so i expect big things.

Yeah can’t wait for Cyberpunk. No surprise it was delayed with covid and what not I just hope it’s up to the same standards as Witcher 3 then I don’t care how long it takes.

They’re cheaper than I thought they’d be. When it was said that the new consoles would be priced in line with pcs I was expecting at least $1000

yeah, and thankfully the game had so much content.

cyberpunk 2077 is the next must-play for me. same studio as W3 so i expect big things.

lol

'Cyberpunk 2077' is riddled with bugs and rogue penises
There’s plenty of junk on show in Cyberpunk 2077 and we’re not only talking about the garbage strewn around Night City. Now that players finally have their hands on the long-awaited RPG, a ton of images and videos of glitches have popped up. Hilariously (or disturbingly, depending on your perspective) many of them include main character V’s penis or breasts sticking out of their clothes.

Back