• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

So it wasn’t very good. Really just kinda fun to soak in the nostalgia of familiar characters. But very meh, no big laughs. Few small ones.

So it wasn’t very good. Really just kinda fun to soak in the nostalgia of familiar characters. But very meh, no big laughs. Few small ones.
This is what I’m expecting. I’ll probably be on my phone for most of it. It’s just there’sa big variation of taste in the house so these type of flicks work well. If not we change it, no biggie.

For my late night binging I’ve restarted The Sopranos.

It's a slow burn, but I definitely got into it.

Did a good job of getting the serial killlers to look and sound like the real one.

i watched it. there are obviously things you have to overlook but if you're a superhero movie nerd it's a fun ride. was cool seeing darkseid.

Warner & Joss Whedon should be ashamed of themselves. That the bones of this movie was in Snyder's footage and they decided to deliver the piece of shit that they did, wow.

This gives Infinity War a run, easily the best DC has made.

Was going to watch that this weekend, so it's really that much better because the original release was indeed meh.

Back