• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: OT Thread

I know you lean separatist but don't think OQLF whining about a sticker is kind of stupid?

It is, but is it news? I mean, there are worse stuff happening in Montreal and in the ROC that baffle linguistic rights.

And the Pasta gate mention at the end of the "report" isn't right.

Perhaps, and I agree some Angryphones do make thinks worse but after 30 years of being crapped on, that tends to happen. The Quebec economy and Montreal's are in the toilet but they worry about tiny matters like English signs and whether you greet someone in English or French first.

I was in Amsterdam and the Dutch all spoke English to me first, they didn't care. Why do Quebecois worry so much?

We have an issue out here with Chinese signs, hell one condo complex stated that the meetings will only be in Mandarin and tough shit if you don't understand. We aren't passing lawys that state English has to be predominant.

I know you lean separatist but don't think OQLF whining about a sticker is kind of stupid?

This wouldn't be news if the OQLF didn't send a dumb letter to the owners of the PUB. They just love to shit on business. They need to dismantle the OQLF and that would be the start of this province embracing business and showing that it done with the stupidity of the past.

I was not sure where to brag
so I will just do it here

13645269_10157089061370176_1104587451116981293_n.jpg

13631435_10157089057830176_6018103131588606764_n.jpg

Back