• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

he was such an amazing actor, one of my favorite scenes with him was when he was clearing his throat in the boardroom in Along Came Polly

Omg!!!!

I was just watching the master today...he was an incredible actor

Imagine being a celeb. All the money in the world. Everything you could want. At some point, the natural "high" of having everything wears off. Then what? Well, drugs, acohol ect. Once you get that place it's hard to come down.

It's sad really.

Imagine being a celeb. All the money in the world. Everything you could want. At some point, the natural "high" of having everything wears off. Then what? Well, drugs, acohol ect. Once you get that place it's hard to come down.

It's sad really.

It is sad but there are much sadder things out there, and I know the guy's cousin . . . but he killed himself for no good reason other than he could apparently afford to.

It is sad but there are much sadder things out there, and I know the guy's cousin . . . but he killed himself for no good reason other than he could apparently afford to.

Of course there are much sadder things out there. I don't feel that bad for him. It's his family that I feel "sad" for.

he killed himself because he most likely had some unresolved childhood trauma driving his addiction, not simply because he could apparently afford to.

Back