• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

I still don’t even understand the value of these fucking points. I think I have 400,000 points with one of these airlines, going back like 15 years. Every time I need to travel, I look up what I can get and it’s basically bupkis. Oh like two nights in a nice hotel. One business class flight to NY. I mean, what, the value of these points is like $1000? Each time, I’m like nah, it’s not worth it to blow half of them on such a minor expense. 15 years, man! I expect like first class tix for two to Paris and a week in a nice hotel.

still not too shabby, given the exchange rate.... I have more points than travel opportunities these days
If interested I can connect you with my guy. It's a little sketchy but I've worked with him for over a decade and never an issue with him or Aeroplan.

Reactions: CH1
I still don’t even understand the value of these fucking points. I think I have 400,000 points with one of these airlines, going back like 15 years. Every time I need to travel, I look up what I can get and it’s basically bupkis. Oh like two nights in a nice hotel. One business class flight to NY. I mean, what, the value of these points is like $1000? Each time, I’m like nah, it’s not worth it to blow half of them on such a minor expense. 15 years, man! I expect like first class tix for two to Paris and a week in a nice hotel.
Too much of a headache to deal with mostly. I only use them on first class flights otherwise the value isn't there. So I sell them before they inevitably devalue. And they certainly have devalued over the years.

If interested I can connect you with my guy. It's a little sketchy but I've worked with him for over a decade and never an issue with him or Aeroplan.

I might go that route -- will let you know. thanks.

PrestonGPT sold points to a travel agent today for the first time in 4 years. It's almost like you knew.

Plot twist: CH1 is a travel agent and his entire involvement on FI has been to get you to part with those sweet, sweet points at a discount this whole time. The call was coming from inside the house

Written & Directed by M Night Shyamalan

Sell them to CH1

Plot twist: CH1 is a travel agent and his entire involvement on FI has been to get you to part with those sweet, sweet points at a discount this whole time. The call was coming from inside the house

Written & Directed by M Night Shyamalan
Those agents really do rip me off I suspect. But whatever, good for ch1. He earned it.

Back