• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

It's funny you mention that....my first reaction to his obvious aneurysm was colombian sancocho

There's a great little colombian hole in the wall spot on Finch (right near Emery) that makes outstanding sancocho
Do you have the name of the place? I've had a hard time finding much. I basically live and die with plaza latina for most Latin food and El pugaracito in Scarborough for pupusas. The latter is worth traveling a very far distance for.

Do you have the name of the place? I've had a hard time finding much. I basically live and die with plaza latina for most Latin food and El pugaracito in Scarborough for pupusas. The latter is worth traveling a very far distance for.

Had to look it up: La Cosenita

There's a Salvadorian pupeseria a few doors down too that is deadly as well. South side of finch, west of weston

Typical Italian behavior. Picky as ****

Stews are a part of every food culture including Italian; just by necessity. How else are you going to use every ounce of food otherwise destined for the garbage.

Take it from Carl Weathers.

Stews are a part of every food culture including Italian; just by necessity. How else are you going to use every ounce of food otherwise destined for the garbage.

Take it from Carl Weathers.

Yeah my point was that Italians are picky and very particular. Yes, even with Italian food.

Had to look it up: La Cosenita

There's a Salvadorian pupeseria a few doors down too that is deadly as well. South side of finch, west of weston

Hot diggity! I actually went there once (I'm assuming you meant La Costenita). I didn't order the stew. Chef friend of Columbian descent recommenced it. Tasty AF.

Hot diggity! I actually went there once (I'm assuming you meant La Costenita). I didn't order the stew. Chef friend of Columbian descent recommenced it. Tasty AF.

Yeah, that's the joint, try the Sancocho. Everything on the menu is good, it was a go to for wifey and I when we were living in woodbridge. It's exactly what it looks like, no holds barred colombian soul food.

Defenders of Stew.

I thought we had lows in the American Politics thread, but this is a whole new level.

Back