• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

I only got one, as I usually do with a new flavour. Bad move. Luckily, I got it at an LCBO a stone's throw away from my place so hopefully they'll have more when I go back.

I only got one, as I usually do with a new flavour. Bad move. Luckily, I got it at an LCBO a stone's throw away from my place so hopefully they'll have more when I go back.
I got four. Think I have only one left. Need moar.

they put too much effort into their cans...some of them are so gorgeous, I feel a deep sense of melancholy tossing them into the recycling bin.

God...that was perfect. It'll never taste as good...but I'm not going to stop trying.

God...that was perfect. It'll never taste as good...but I'm not going to stop trying.
You can quite literally taste every flavor. And they sing together beautifully for some crazy reason. It took me half the can to figure out what the fuck was going on. By far my favorite of theirs.

the aroma is striking...the vanilla scent fills the room and then takes a modest backseat when you start quaffing

zeke has clearly never had my coq au vin.

Decided to do turnips after not touching them since I was a kid. Still a bit of ptsd there. So, threw about $20 of cheese on it and yum.

Back