• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

18%??? That's what Timmy uses to disguise their low quality, stale industrial coffee beans.

A bit of 18% with a decent coffee though is divine

That a copious amount of it can run cover fire for horseshit coffee is a testament to how good cream is, not a knock on it.

A bit of 18% with a decent coffee though is divine

That a copious amount of it can run cover fire for horseshit coffee is a testament to how good cream is, not a knock on it.

Of course... cream is great, but the drink you're making is more coffee flavoured milk than anything else.

Nothing wrong with that...

That's the secret to Starbucks popularity -- they're more of a dairy beverage company than anything else.

722cf9ce-4875-4e9a-8b4b-822cfe9334cc_1.b2673abecbc7ebd44fd3b63d71ddf741.jpeg

Of course... cream is great, but the drink you're making is more coffee flavoured milk than anything else.

Nothing wrong with that...

That's the secret to Starbucks popularity -- they're more of a dairy beverage company than anything else.

well, 98 parts coffee and 2 parts cream...it's hardly fair to call that coffee flavoured milk.

I need coffee first thing when I wake up...In fact I need a coffee in order to make a coffee...so quaffing it straight up means I can participate in the Intermittent Fasting craze....plus I get to taste every nuance of the overpriced beans I buy.

I appreciate that coffee is hard on the gut -- it's why I almost never drink more than 2 a day.

Back