• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

Wanted to try this for a while and finally did for dinner tonight.
not to be found in the weight watchers cookbook.

2 pounds ground beef (used medium but would use extra lean next time, I can get 7-8% )
12 ounces bacon, I got the high end stuff, because.
took the bacon and cut it up small and then put it in the food processor and processed it until it was paste like. Didnt look to appealing at this point..
tossed in the frying pan and cooked it until I thought it looked done (it fries up crumb like) it ended up crunchy by the time it dried.
tossed in with the Hamburg, bread crumbs, egg, worcestershire sauce, no salt.
made 6 ounce burgers…
bit of a challenge to BBQ it, lots of flare ups.
but, Fuk me… were they ever good… bacon heaven in each bite.

Last edited:
Wanted to try this for a while and finally did for dinner tonight.
not to be found in the weight watchers cookbook.

2 pounds ground beef (used medium but would use extra lean next time, I can get 7-8% )
12 ounces bacon, I got the high end stuff, because.
took the bacon and cut it up small and then put it in the food processor and processed it until it was paste like. Didnt look to appealing at this point..
tossed in the frying pan and cooked it until I thought it looked done (it fries up crumb like) it ended up crunchy by the time it dried.
tossed in with the Hamburg, bread crumbs, egg, worcestershire sauce, no salt.
made 6 ounce burgers…
bit of a challenge to BBQ it, lots of flare ups.
but, Fuk me… were they ever good… bacon heaven in each bite.

I used to know pretty much every line from the first 10 years or so of Simpsons episodes, but then it got so rinse-repeat that I couldn't watch it anymore. And consequently, I can barely remember anything from it anymore. Well, I remember when I see it, but I don't have the show front of mind to be able to recall anything that applies to the present.

I used to know pretty much every line from the first 10 years or so of Simpsons episodes, but then it got so rinse-repeat that I couldn't watch it anymore. And consequently, I can barely remember anything from it anymore. Well, I remember when I see it, but I don't have the show front of mind to be able to recall anything that applies to the present.

As I recall it, I’m pretty sure I made it a few seasons past the 10th season before I stopped watching. But I don’t think random quotes from those seasons will ever stop popping into my head.

Amazingly, they’re on their 33rd season now. So there’s close to two decades worth of Simpsons episodes I haven’t seen.

As I recall it, I’m pretty sure I made it a few seasons past the 10th season before I stopped watching. But I don’t think random quotes from those seasons will ever stop popping into my head.

Amazingly, they’re on their 33rd season now. So there’s close to two decades worth of Simpsons episodes I haven’t seen.
I’m like you - know the early seasons well before losing interest.

A couple of times over the last 20 years I tried watching a new episode, and it was just so worn, just didn't find it interesting or creative anymore. I'm quite literally astonished that they've been on this long.

Got around to tasting one of the Blood Brothers sours.

Don't let the tropical vibe fool you; at 6.9% ABV it packs enough of a punch to allow zeke to forget his demons.

. Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 4.54.35 PM.png

I just met someone for lunch and this Mediterranean bowl place, and I decided to go for the greek salad bowl with chicken, and then when I saw what they were going to give me I basically told them to fuck off - chicken thigh all diced up with skin and other crap still attached to it. I was like, white meat please. We don't have white meat. Honestly, fuck you guys. This is after a 20 minute wait in line to order where they make it in front of you when it's your turn (Harvey's style, but the similarities end there), and they don't give a shit now that I ordered something I have no use for. So I have this greek salad made, and I don't want whatever other crap they have to offer, so I grudgingly take falafel in the bowl instead and vow never to return. Lunch RUINED.

Back