• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

I’ve been taking turmeric supplements lately. Apparently it’s the greatest anti inflammatory out there. I buy them from Whole Foods. Will need to check where they’re manufactured.

A non sequitur is a conversational literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing, but when used by Habsy, is neither.

A non sequitur is a conversational literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing, but when used by Habsy, is neither.
Absurdist comedy isn't your thing.

Let me guess, not a monty python fan?

Groucho is my all time favorite, but you’re not even operating at Zeppo levels. Step it up please. You can’t just not make sense and think that’s absurdist humor.

Groucho is my all time favorite, but you’re not even operating at Zeppo levels. Step it up please. You can’t just not make sense and think that’s absurdist humor.
Just because you don't get it doesn't mean there's no sense to it. So that's a no to Monty Python who are my all time Favs.

Full offense meant, you're pretty shit at your takes. Pretty much across the board.

That wasn't humor either, you apparently need to know what is and isn't.

Habsy and LOF really know how to take a throwaway one-liner and just drive it in to the ground until I'm sad and full of regret.
Hey when you're good at something. Abuse it.

I'm just waiting for him to run crying again.

You don't think I know this drives him nuts because he can't make rhyme or reason of it?
You literally can’t tell the difference between a funny joke and an idiotic remark. That was logical and funny, yours are terrible and stupid.

Back