• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean there's no sense to it. So that's a no to Monty Python who are my all time Favs.

Full offense meant, you're pretty shit at your takes. Pretty much across the board.

That wasn't humor either, you apparently need to know what is and isn't.
monty python is pretty fantastic. doubt they could get away with much of their shtick now though...

Oh, that was full on sarcasm. When was the last time someone was canceled for making fun of catholics? Shit the only people I can think of who have reliably been canceled are actual criminals, but with a political opinion and Colin Kapernick who is black with a political opinion, so same same apparently.

sorry if you’re Catholic but I make inquisition jokes to Catholics all the time. The level of global fuckery by the Vatican rivals any megalomaniac in history yet we’re supposed to defer to them?

Yeah I got your communion right here.

Some people deserve to be offended though and the list is growing at an exponential rate. This is the world we have because people are so worried about offending other people.

If their views on life are just gross, I have no remorse letting them know. Not that they care.

89541bd80e8413c7e3524e32bcab4d55_w200.gif

Back