• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The MFing High Times Thread

fergy57

I recently acquired some DMT. haven't tried it yet, there are some dietary restrictions so reading up on that first. but looking forward to it.

Careful with that stuff.

Sounds fun, but I know a chick that did it about 6 times in a 6 month period and wound up at a mental hospital for a while.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Purple Wookie was great. Very smooth (flower) on the throat and the effects are cool. Dream state like before you fall out. It takes about an hour though to fall out.

LeafGm

x1000

It's a hallucinigen, but an extremely powerful (and safe) one that has the habit of creating life and/or consciousness altering visions.

Jeebus. Something that much more potent than shrooms is hard to fathom.

Report back to us when you eventually descend from orbit @Volcanologist .

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Purple Wookie was great. Very smooth (flower) on the throat and the effects are cool. Dream state like before you fall out. It takes about an hour though to fall out.

How dreadfully boring.... DMT is life changing

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
If anyone is looking for a smooth strain for weekend/day use I recommend Purple Wookie. Very chill and smooth and does not put you to sleep. Just a mellow day.

Bleedsblue&white

Anybody buy the kief?
It's nice to have around, sprinkle a little fairy dust on your pot if it's not quite good enough...hippy crack is what we call it around here.

fergy57

I had some of that recently. Not a bad strain.

For anyone looking for decent cheap weed, ask about or see if your store has Shred. I think there are 3 varieties (I've tried their tropic thunder and gnarberrie so far). it's a milled/pre-ground weed that's decent quality and decent price ($30/7g). Cost comes in slightly more than I was paying per oz when ordering from mail order sites by the qp. Comes with a humidity pack as well so it doesn't dry out on you.

I'd highly recommend most things made by spinach from the weed store too. They have decent prices for their quality (twice the price of shred @$30/3.5g- but considerably cheaper than other high end flower). Their blue dream is one of the strongest sativa strains I've tried, highly recommend. it's a roller coaster.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
I had some of that recently. Not a bad strain.

For anyone looking for decent cheap weed, ask about or see if your store has Shred. I think there are 3 varieties (I've tried their tropic thunder and gnarberrie so far). it's a milled/pre-ground weed that's decent quality and decent price ($30/7g). Cost comes in slightly more than I was paying per oz when ordering from mail order sites by the qp. Comes with a humidity pack as well so it doesn't dry out on you.

I'd highly recommend most things made by spinach from the weed store too. They have decent prices for their quality (twice the price of shred @$30/3.5g- but considerably cheaper than other high end flower). Their blue dream is one of the strongest sativa strains I've tried, highly recommend. it's a roller coaster.
Here Trulieve calls them minis.