• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The MFing High Times Thread

Highly recommend microdosing shrooms as a more enjoyable alternative.

I did that for about 8 months a few years back....helped me super focus on work, or whatever else I wanted to get done.

Though, I prefer weed for having fun or getting a good night's sleep....and while a lot of strain attributes are marketing BS....I definitely notice a difference between some strains. Of course, that may largely depends on THC and CBD levels but there are many other cannabinoids that science is discovering
ie...THCV is an appetite suppressant and is only found (in decent amounts) in certain strains

Folks. We need to acknowledge that every person has unique experiences to drugs.

and that zeke's biases (especially when high) make him a giant, overconfident downer.
DO NO READ ON AN EMPTY STOMACH

I did that for about 8 months a few years back....helped me super focus on work, or whatever else I wanted to get done.

Though, I prefer weed for having fun or getting a good night's sleep....and while a lot of strain attributes are marketing BS....I definitely notice a difference between some strains. Of course, that may largely depends on THC and CBD levels but there are many other cannabinoids that science is discovering
ie...THCV is an appetite suppressant and is only found (in decent amounts) in certain strains

i'm sure there's some differences but even the general groupings of indica/sativa have largely amounted to nothing for me.

I attribute most of the differences in highs to potency, really.

i'm sure there's some differences but even the general groupings of indica/sativa have largely amounted to nothing for me.

I attribute most of the differences in highs to potency, really.

sure but some strains are more potent than others..and can have distinct ratios of CBD/THC plus all these other cannabinoids that science is finally allowed to research.

Back