• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

I always find it interesting when the States starts with the "illegal monopoly" stuff, or tries to tear down a huge corporation...seems these guys and gals just followed the American Dream, and made it to the top.
How can it then be justified to take from them?
How does this work within the framework of what America supposedly stands for?

....don't get me wrong...the idea of big box stores killing mom and pops' is awful, and I don't want it that way myself...but how can a country espouse the idea of working hard and you can make it and then, if you make it too well we're going to take it?

Of course he's recording it all on a selfie stick. What happened to streaking for the joy of just letting it all air out? Streaking in rollerblades and an animal head on the interstate is so mainstream now.

Of course he's recording it all on a selfie stick. What happened to streaking for the joy of just letting it all air out? Streaking in rollerblades and an animal head on the interstate is so mainstream now.

If you don’t record it and post about it on social media, like, did it even really happen at all?

Back